Thursday, April 21, 2016

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation


My Maybelline Fit Me VoxBox

I recently received by first VoxBox from Influenster for the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation campaign in the mail to try for free.
On a typical morning, I blend my fair/light Olay Total Effects CC Cream, a pump of my Clinique moisturizer and some deep Sephora CC Cream. This blended approach gives me a lightweight, moisturizing mix with a hint of sunkissed bronze. It lets me skip the step of using powder bronzer, but leaves me responsible for correctly portioning out my squeezes. This is not an easy task at 6 AM, before my coffee has really kicked in. I was hesitant to try the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, worried it would be too heavy, compared to my watered down version. Even more of a concern was the shade. I had picked my shade over the internet, leaving my trust in the photo on my screen to be accurate. I can't believe how natural the True Beige shade that I've been using has looked. I love that it saves me the hastle of blending my own shade every morning. It goes on super smooth and is lightweight all day long. I was excited to see that the Maybelline Fit Me line includes concealer. My current concealer is starting to run low, can't wait to give the Maybelline a shot!






#Maybelline #FitMeFoundation #GotItFree #Influenster #makeup #selfie #foundation #truebeige #ItsAMatch